Should Mozilla create an operating system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw57d3lmn71337

Baseband Member
Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird has made my life so much easier and faster plus it's free and open programs. Mozilla i think would make the worlds best operating system. Just think a OPEN operating system, you could do anything you want with it. :D

Wow...imagine that! It would be good I have to say. Mabye there considering it

PS- Edit your sig matey. It has to be under 5 lines

Yeah, I think it'd be kewl too. I thought Linux was open source though...probably wrong.

They would then have to create a new firefox to work with it :p Unless somehow, though I doubt it, they can be the first to actually have windows programs and games work on it properly, though they'd probably need Microsofts help with that, and they wouldn't give it.

Yea your right but still Mozilla could compete with Linux pretty damn good i think. Now you got me thinking about getting a Linux operating system. I really hate windows XP how to customize it u have to buy crap and why can't it be OPEN SOURCE. Well still Mozilla has an excelent reputation so it would prolly be the best OS out there if they make one.

Linux is a purely OPEN SOURCE OS that uses the linux kernel instead of the kernel32 that windows uses. With Linux, you can not only control the way the OS works, but the actual programming that it operates on. CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY OWN DISTRO, BlackDiamond.

I love Gentoo and UbUntU and SUSE Pro 9.3 as well as parts of Mandrake.

Yea. I mean the only thing that prevents me from getting linux is the gaming aspect. But if firefox could make thier OS support all games windows does then I'd go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom