Breaking News!!!!

That takes time. And Intel isn't the kind of company that budgets their time well.

AMD has too much evidence against Intel this time... Intel is going to pay for the cruelties they have shown to other PC companies and AMD... AMD is going to tear them a new Turion! MUAHHAHHAH! BTW, the Turion processors and UNBELIEVEABLE!

i don't exactly hate intel...but i don't like em either...but i do love AMD...i built my first computer w/ an AMD(this one :D) but its good to see the better company take over :D

The only Intel product I like is the Pentium M. It's a very well engineered chip that is proven by time to be a worthy competitor.

I read on the motley fool that it isn't going to go to court until about a year.

Good legal move on the part of AMD. It also seems I'll be returning to these forums. At any rate, there is just too much evidence against Intel this time, including the threats that the CEO of Intel did against Acer to force that company in keeping Intel CPUs. As far as I'm concerned Intel is going to lose this one.

"well apple has the g5, and maybe apple and intel are workin' together to make a killer 64 bit processor? (maybe one that'll kill amd's?) intel won't disappear over night."

Not likely to happen, as Apple never really made CPUs (they used IBM before). Additionally, Apple doesn't have the resources. The G5 isn't anything to brag about. It lags behind both the Intel P4 and AMD 64.

Howdy...

Well if it proves to be the way things are at Intel then like microsoft it has to be delt with. It really doesn't matter in this aspect as to who is up on who technology wise.
If they are found guilty of doing bad business then like microsoft let the law come crashing down on them.

Well if it weren't for Microsoft, I wouldn't be online everyday chatting and posting here, so I would have to disagree with you. Becides, I'm a loyal Xbox fan, so what can I say?

Re: Howdy...

setishock said:
Well if it proves to be the way things are at Intel then like microsoft it has to be delt with. It really doesn't matter in this aspect as to who is up on who technology wise.
If they are found guilty of doing bad business then like microsoft let the law come crashing down on them.

True, but unlike Intel Microsoft doesn't have a fierce competitor that can do some damage to them. Unless you count apple...... but come on.

Back
Top Bottom