ok guys ... i didn't know were to put this tread

Lol, yeah its like that….but I don't know how you would get songs off your computer to you xanga :confused:
Unless you ...OH!!! i got a idea.....you no where you store your songs, get the one you would like, right click the song when its playing and go to properties and Location: thats got the C:\ and where you keep your songs name :D i dunno if it would work tho lol, i think to host it somehow??

Ah yes, im a bad girl over here, that's part of my secret plans to take over Australia ...mwahhhaha..ok no...
Im a good girl really..honest ;) ...

'the one that go keep given me...it don't have ludacris on it'
hmmmm ludacris... i dunno?

and nope never heard of doug moreland?

honestly...i don't have a clue as to what your talkin about...but if it works for you tell me better...lol...ludacris is like....uhh...do you know who 50 cent is ?...wel...hes a rapper i guess you could say....yep rapper... but i hate this ... not being able to know exactly what to do and how lol

Kalgatha said:
honestly...i don't have a clue as to what your talkin about...but if it works for you tell me better...lol...ludacris is like....uhh...do you know who 50 cent is ?...wel...hes a rapper i guess you could say....yep rapper... but i hate this ... not being able to know exactly what to do and how lol

You lost me.

lol..i have 3 subject switches in there...i talk about what gg said...then about a music artist, then about the whole problem in general

Back
Top Bottom