4th of July Fireworks?

I like that Cyber fireworks site, though is it just my computer then that after one sound, doesn't make a new one for about 10 seconds after firing them?...though isn't making any sound at all now...

How is that made by the way if its not flash? unless they've blocked the right click in place of a firework firing as well... since the sky bit is just a picture that you choose. The other one above is probably Flash's work to allow interactivity, though was just a bit curious to know why no menu was popping up like it usually does.

EDIT: Ah sorry...its Java :p

Kage said:
How is that made by the way if its not flash? unless they've blocked the right click in place of a firework firing as well... since the sky bit is just a picture that you choose. The other one above is probably Flash's work to allow interactivity, though was just a bit curious to know why no menu was popping up like it usually does.

im jealous of your smartness...your my hero...lol...

mr.mixx, arent' cherry bombs illegal now? ive never really heard officials talk about them being illegal but all my friends tell me they are...

Back
Top Bottom