I'm back to help out. Nice to see you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,,,

like darkblade said, memories, bad memories...

can we move on now perhaps?

wait blade, how long have you been working in best buy. Another question when did you start learning about computers also?
oh ya congragulation, how much do you have to pay to go to that college?

Well..you don't really have to worry about me holding any grudes cuz i wasnt' even here then and don't have any idea what your talkin about :p anyway...welcome back!!

~mr mixx~ said:
yo Zen, Welcome back dude, i know the CF missed ya... Got some catching up to do i'd say..

So how is this computer buisness of your going to turn out ? i mean what exactly are you going to be doing, just curious.

DarkBlade Computers LLC will be a computer construction, repair, and recommendation business specializing in innovation through interpretation and using the best technology available to suit a person's lifestyle and budget in the PC world. As soon as the site is up, you will be seeing a LOT of DarkBlade Computers around here. :D

welcome back zen! i didnt really get to know you because almost as soon as i joined you left. well anyways welcome back and good luck with your business and college and stuff.

ps: you were eastern digital??? no wonder.

DarkBlade said:
DarkBlade Computers LLC will be a computer construction, repair, and recommendation business specializing in innovation through interpretation and using the best technology available to suit a person's lifestyle and budget in the PC world. As soon as the site is up, you will be seeing a LOT of DarkBlade Computers around here. :D
That's cool that you have your own business going and all, good luck with it !!

I've really tried moving on from my grudges, but still understand I'm still not happy about what happened between me and AMD ZEN. I constantly try to drop grudges, but I feel the tension still remains.

gians a jerk... he got banned for flame wars, and sending abusive messages over pm's and taking peoples msn etc and flaming them on there... hes gone for 30 days as of when seltishock banned him...
im glad to see him go, i know that...

I don't agree with the premises of the ban as it wasn't substantiatd in the first place. And secondly, the abusive messages? Maybe you should look on your own out-box. Don't call me a jerk, and don't attack people who at the time can't defend themselves against a flurry of false accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom