Hard Drive Question

dude what the hell... i bet you 100 bucks right now... take the pin of your hard drive... and it will work. I tried it on my 4 old hard drive and they are still working...

Which pin....? One of them wil stop it from working...there not just there to hold the socket in you know...they carry data...

ya i know they carry data.. i'm not that an idiot ok.. nothing will happen if you take only 1 pin off...

nuke said:
Man what the hell..... it doesn't matter if the pin is broken... I have a hard drive and the pin is already broken and it works well. check your old computer to see if that one works.. don't blame it on hdd...

what are you talking about fool. of course it matters if you break a PIN what the hell you talking about. i bet your hard drive doesn't work correctly or as it should! FOOL.

ya it does.. see i have 4 old hard drive here and one of them even got 2 broken pins and they all work fine.. just try to break one of your pin.

Yeah...course it matters about 1 pin... otherwise the sockets would only be 1 pin sockets...

Okay then, do this to your drive if your not worried...

Take out all but one pin... does it work then? :p I bet it wouldn't!

or take out your hard drive not hit it with a hammer as see if it works :) if it does come back online

Well there you go then, they must all carry seperate things to make it work!!! and so, 1 pin would make it not work of course if the wrong pin broke off! So don't call me stupid...

Back
Top Bottom