the best free utility I have found. XP-Setup pro.

wow, looks gd :D

I haven't installed it yet, though it has a 30 day trial period from what I can see on the licence agreement... so can it be called free? :p

Wow, i really like the idea about the record mode, just installed it... could this be used to save what you do from within a program as text so you know exactly what you did for example? :D

hehe...oh... Well... hmm...

That would really help with my writeups (well i've finished col now but too late, but could be used for uni), yeah but do these types of programs save as text what you do? so you find it easier to writeup after?

Like for example, is there a program that will do a lwo resoloution record as you do something of the entire screen so yuo can play it back?

About the program though, some of the features are pretty useless from what I can see, though i haven't looked through everything, because most just allow you to do standard things you can do rather easily anyway like change background, etc. Plus, it needs some kind of user interface, and not just a folder structure...thoughi havent tried the wizard yet

As to the free, I have been using previous versions for years without buying it. It doesn't nag you or do popups, it just restricts a few functions I think.

Ah right. Thats okay then...though this is the pro version. It says after 30 days, you need to have a key

Back
Top Bottom