Style xp buy or not to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim1

BSOD
I have StyleXP and my 30 day trial has ended but i havent realy decided wether to buy it yet or not so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it just says ive got to register it so i was wondering if there was a way which i can make my computer think that i havent already had my 30 day trial so i can decide wether to buy?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As 99nasha says, this is hacking, you're lucky he only locked the thread!

Hello
i have windows xp home sp2
it has loads of skins and themes for windows which all look great so if you get fed up with one theme you can easily just change it.
you can download the trial just type in stylexp trial in google and download it from there.
do you know the anser to my question?

Hi dishdog

realy i dont want any software or cracks thats going to mess up windows i just wanted to know if there was a file that was tellin my comp that id allready had my 30 day trial that i can delete so i have an extra 30 day trial?
Thanks for replies.

I don't know the hack, so no. hacks are bad and i would strongly avoid them because they cause more harm then good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom