I cant find my IP!!!!

alurpal

Beta member
OK so i need my IP to tell ppl were to go to my server, right... but i cant find the damn thing... when i do ipconfig, if shows my a 192.168.x.x number, which is the router ip, and when i go to all those whats my ip sites, it shows a 66.32.x.x number, but that doesnt work either for other people... whats really weird is another computer coming from my router (wireless, like mine) shows the same 66.32 number... but a comuter thats hard wired shows a totally diff number.. so how can i find my IP so ppl can access my server

... i already opened the ports on my router, and changed them and took off any firewalls. so im out of guesses... can someone please help me??

Thanks.
AL

Hold on, why did you take off.change the ports? Leave them on, then include that little bit of information to them.

If you were behind a proxy, it would still show up:
w00t2ia.jpg

When you go into Run and do the CMD command for IPCONFIG, you should get an IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway. The Gateway is the router IP. THe first one at the top is the IP Address of your computer or server.

Back
Top Bottom