Music: What do you like?

AC/DC are good, as are Def Leppard, Led Zep and Iron Maiden.

Is anybody here going seeing the Offspring in september (UK)? I am and just wondered if any of you guys were.

GENRES (in no particular order)

Rock,
classic rock,
a bit of raggae,
I'll admit to having some rap but I don't listen to it much
Acoustic rock (dont think that is a genre)
Bit of world (buena vista social club)
comedy (spoken and sung)
other random stuff

BANDS (in fave order)
Gomez
Blur / oasis / Led Zeppelin / Beatles / REM
The Zutons / coldplay / fat boy slim / scissor sisters
Queen / guns n roses
jimi Hendrix / goldie lookin chain / greenday / the killers / scared wierd little guys
Buena Vista Social Club
thats about it, see picture for the genres on iTunes, had to delete loads cos I only had one song in them, there were about 40, now theres 25

Some of my music doesn't really fit into a genre.

i listen to reggae
dance hall
bashment
r&b
rap
drum and bass
garage
and guess what i am beleive it or not im white

I have over 1,400 songs on my Nomad 30GB MP3 player (over 7GB worth)..

That's over twenty different artists/CDs.. I'll name some: Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Queer As Folk Music CD (indigo girls, etc), Eagles, Gipsy Kings.. and some others...

Mainly I listen to rock (most all forms), some pop, trance, techno, blues and etc..

Edit: Correction: That's more like 110+ CDs and 20+ artists.

I like most music from classical all the way through to the modern stuff. I don't like rap though. As long as the new stuffs got a good tune so that you can whistle along with it I'm happy. I like country music and the sixties stuff the best though. :D

Giancarlo said:
I have over 1,400 songs on my Nomad 30GB MP3 player (over 7GB worth)..

That's over twenty different artists/CDs.. I'll name some: Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Queer As Folk Music CD (indigo girls, etc), Eagles, Gipsy Kings.. and some others...

Mainly I listen to rock (most all forms), some pop, trance, techno, blues and etc..

Edit: Correction: That's more like 110+ CDs and 20+ artists.

I have 42 on my 128MB mp3 player (sniff...). But never mind, I've got enough CDs to last a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom