Where can i find Books for Learning?

Eh, it seems kinda broad and basic, but that might just be to me. Others might find it impressive or informative.

We will find out i got the A ok from the wife to purchase a book :) oh yeah cant wait. Yeah i want to understand more in depth about how the computer works and everything. Main reason is to help people.

Dark im going to go ahead and Buy Discovering Computers 2004 little exspensive but its all good. Im scared if i buy that cheap one even though it says new its not going to be new or im not going to get it :) I want it just so i can have a Book for References. Ill probualy learn more then i know now from it. Thanks agian.

Bought it for like $14 hope its not crap condition :) talk to you later i think work is finished haha.

I recently bought a book, "The hackers handbook" or something. It has taught me so much, it doesn't necessairly teach you how to hack, but I have taken so much information from that, and turned it around so i'm protected from more things :D

One sec, I'll find the book..

Just don't but the "for dummies" series. they suck so bad for computers. they are ment for extreme basics of computers (as in to open a folder douple click on it). they also become out of date very fast.

Ill take a look. might be something Grand.

Oh not to be rude there is a Edit button located at the bottom right hand of your typed message. Its easy and alot of people get pissed if you like dont use it :)

Link Didnt work.

Back
Top Bottom