Xbox 360 or a New PC

computer...

Main reason is computers can be upgraded whereas a game console is what you see is what you get. In 2 years or less as fast as the technology is moving that little box you love so much will be obsolete. As for a computer, a motherboard swap or a cpu upgrade and you're back in the driver's seat.
I think it would be great if a game console maker would provide for upgrades of console hardware and firmware that can be done for a reasonable cost or by the end user. And the mod chip is not an upgrade in my book, it's a hack...

I also say go for the pc... because they can do so much more, and you'll be happy that you did it. then that way if you have more money later and you still want the xbox, you should buy it.... also if you do decide to go for the pc, a thing to consider is that longhorn is coming out in... november I think, and you'll want to make the decision to stick with xp or upgrade when you decide on system specs...
but go with the pc

wow that's good info there... some good some bad but over all looks like the ps3 is gonna be a bit better than the xbox

hmmm this moves my original opinions a bit.... starting to lean back to the ps

A lot of ppl are saying computers are better because you can upgrade them and the 360 you can't. well if your a cheap ass like me (not really because i'm getting both but...) then not having to upgrade is awsome. PC's are black holes that just keep sucking you money in,lol. where a consloe has years of play with no more money.

Alot of people look at it, from the gaming stand point. Keyboard and mouse compared to a controller, I'd have to lean towards a controller.

Back
Top Bottom