4th of July Fireworks?

99nasha said:
Well in the UK the 4th july is unheard of
Right,, $th of july,,, Independence day is an American holiday.

kalgatha said:
sweet...can you light em and throw em at ppl?
Very hard timing, to do that.. it either has a short fuse or long.. No telling on that. Besides any sparkler bomb that is over 20 sparklers can produce enough power to blow off your hands.

BuzzStPoint said:
Very hard timing, to do that.. it either has a short fuse or long.. No telling on that. Besides any sparkler bomb that is over 20 sparklers can produce enough power to blow off your hands.

SWEET...if im not on CF anymore ...lets say i just mysteriously dissapear...well...i blew off my hands and can't type :D...or im in jail for killing one of my friends w/ a homemade bomb accidentally :D

Buzz's Disclaimer

Any attempt to create any device, material other then suggested by it's retail package is deemed irresponsible. I cannont be held a fault for any hand blowing off or kiling of people while using any material other than it was orginally designed for

:D :D :D

do you not have any fireworks at all...even just for fun????!!!?!?!?! horrible horrible lives you british ppl live :D

buzz...i tried your sparkaler bomb thing...it was awesome....a 25 ft flame all the colors of the rainbow went up in my yard...but previously me and my friend stuck a whole bunch of bottle rockets in a coffee can and soaked them in lighter fluid ... well...that can was about 10 ft away from the bombsite and it was up in flames .... awesome ....thank you much

have you ever used ether to light 3 grosses of bottle rockets at the same time...first we tried it w/ the axe deoderant...but that wasn't really working for us...so we upped our game alittle...and got a can of ether....badass stuff i might add...light up my whole yard w/ the stuff...we'll probably get charged w/ disturbiing the peace for doing it seeing as its 1:00Am im the morning but its still fun as hell :D

Kalgatha said:
SWEET...if im not on CF anymore ...lets say i just mysteriously dissapear...well...i blew off my hands and can't type :D...or im in jail for killing one of my friends w/ a homemade bomb accidentally :D
haha, i remember having pop bottle rocket fights w/some of my click *homeboyz* and barely missing eachother and stuff.

And can't forget about blowing the street drain cover's off with cherry bombs and all...brings back the good ol days.

Back
Top Bottom