Xbox 360 or a New PC

chicanos909

Solid State Member
My pc will be for gaming and cost around 1000 dollars with shipping..and 360 will cost around 400 with Perfect Dark Zero and another launch game..maybe quake 4 if thats a launch..which should i get..im actaully leaning towards the 360 for some reason..

Computer! It can do a lot more than the 360. And then if you were really that bothered about the games that were only available on the 360, you could break them open, steal the code and change the format. But then if you were that desperate, it would be easier to buy both.

But don't let our advice make the decision for you: you're the one who has to deal with the choice you make.

hmmm it depends. you can do so much more with pcs but xbox will be better if you just play console games. if you get a pc it will have to be pretty powerful to match the xboxs graphics

PC's can do more things and can always be upgraded. And Xbox graphics may be good but will always be behind PC's

I would definately go with a PC, the PC can be upgraded, xbox360 usually can/is not.

I would get the PC first, then if you still want the xbox360, wait till the prices go down and buy it.

New PC! However, this is a computer forum. Go to a console forum, And I bet the majority will say 360 :D

I would get a Xbox 360, because I already have a computer that is pretty nice and won't need any major upgrades for a pretty long time. That and so I can be the minority :p

Back
Top Bottom