Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... 31,407 on 03'... I can't even touch that YET... I will see when my dual core is SCREAMING, and eventually, I will get dual 7800GTXs in SLi and OC everything using uGuru FATALITY.

You should wait until ATi releases the R520...:D Put 2 of those in CrossFire and you've got an nVIDIA Killer!

alvino said:
You should wait until ATi releases the R520...:D Put 2 of those in CrossFire and you've got an nVIDIA Killer!

We shall see... ATi never ceases to amaze me with their INSANE pricing as well... so like... 3 people will have that setup... and that is IT.

DarkBlade said:
We shall see... ATi never ceases to amaze me with their INSANE pricing as well... so like... 3 people will have that setup... and that is IT.

Haha, who said pure, raw speed came cheap?

99nasha said:
Do you think you can beat the record?

Most likely not yet, but later on.. yeah, I will take top honors there. :D Currently, my system with my old Venice core 3500+ scored as follows:

3DMark03'= 23,3xx
3DMark05'=12,4xx
AquaMark3= 87,9xx

Jesus..Well at least Ill be able to tell everybody that I know the guy who has the best computer in the world!

Have you got your RAM yet?

Still waiting for it. When it comes, I will run 3DMark03 and 05 and AquaMark3 for yall and we will let anyone with an "alienware" post their biased results so that I can laugh at the extra $$$ they paid for their "alienware tweaking".... Tweaking my ass.... more like a logo and a namebrand... HAHHAHHAH! I wish someone else had an SLi system like this one. I want to compare results evenly with someone to see if my tweaking is improving my scores that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom