4th of July Fireworks?

BuzzStPoint

Daemon Poster
Any of you going to see any firework shows this weekends?
I've got plans to visit my parents in Milwaukee this weekend and go see some of the shows there. Always a great time..

im prolly not goin to any shows...but i will certianly play w/ em...ill prolly have burn marks, me and my friends have firecracker wars :D you know whats really fun? get about 3 grosses of bottle rockets and take all the sticks off, get a large tin can (such as a folgers coffee can ) place all the bottle rockets in the can...next get gas, pour about 1/2 inch into the bottom of the can...make a trail (not needed but wise) of gas leading from the inside of the can to were ever you are gonna light it from...light and take cover...if you want to insure that you don't get hurt in the facial area i advise wearing a paintball mask :)

wow that sounds dangerous... I Like it!

If your worried about the flamup wit the gas I recommend diesel fuel. burns slower.

teh point is to destroy the can w/ the initial explosion :D

EDIT: then the bottle rockets scatter everywere...but they all should be allreadylight so you get chaos :D

Get your self about 3 dozen regular sparkers (the metal ones). A roll black electrical tape..

Stand all sparkler on ends (in a bundled roll) and tape them together, But one in the center sticking out about 2-3inches.

Heres the trick.. When you tape them up, you have to have them super tight, No slack inbetween them Tape it nice and tight all the way down covering the sparkler material..

Prop on end and light the sparkler sticking out.

Run at least 50 feet or more away.. KABOOM

well i live near dc(20 mins away) and i guess they have good fireworks here. but i will be going to new jersey 4 the week so i wont be seeing them here. i will see them in nj prolly. personally i like doing my own because im a pyro. ;)

me too...have you ever sprayed cologne on your wall and lit it? or used hand sanatizer to burn blue flames while playing CS:S? fun stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom