Please Help

chicanos909

Solid State Member
I'm a big gamer..and for graduation:D im trying to build a gaming pc..for around 900 dollars with monitor and speakers..but no OS..can someone give me parts for a gaming system..using AMD processor and an nvidia graphics card..if you could make this with the 7800 GTX..thatd be great..also..newegg.com is a great place for cheap prices..thanks alot guys..
Will

now i haven't looked at prices lately ... but i don't think you will get a very good processor ram ect if you go w/ the 7800 w/ a 900$ budget...im pretty sure there like 500$...but again..i havent' looked ... heck since they came out...but this prolly don't help much :D

Honestly, the 7800GTX isn't all that great... I would just go with a PCI Express 6800GT and OC it to Ultra levels. Then you can focus on your RAM. I can supply a parts list for you or build the PC for you. With a 900$ budget, you could get a 3200+, good PCIe nForce4 mobo, and a 6800GT, and AWESOME RAM with a simple DVD RW drive and monitor and good 5.1 speakers. Just say the magic word (PART LIST PLEASE) and I will do that for you tomorrow morning. Or, just say BUILD IT FOR ME, and I will keep in touch with you over EMAIL about order invoice, parts, and price.

you wont get much, specially since you said with a monitor, and if you want an LCD, you wont get very good components for the price.

yellowsnowman said:
you wont get much, specially since you said with a monitor, and if you want an LCD, you wont get very good components for the price.

Correct you are... I wouldn't get a monitor if you don't have to.. but if you do, I can still get a decent parts list gathered for you or build you an ok gaming system that can be upgraded in the future.

Back
Top Bottom