What do i do!!!

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
i just bought a creative zen micro and there was no installation cd w/ it..i looked at there site for the downloadable version and couldn't find it...all i found was updates...any helpfull information would be usfull ...thanx

Did you purchase the Zen from a store near you? Is so take it back and complain about the installation cd is missing...

See if they have any contact information or something-You should have got an invoice or something. Contact them, And return it.

YAY...i found a site that gave me a driver and i think i can go from there w/ the updates ect...thanx for your help tho guys :)

I just bought one. It came with a cd. I would ask for them to send you a copy, or complain. It is a great mp3 player once you get it working. The cd comes with some good software.

now im having other problems...the headphone jack will randomly put out little if any distorted sound...if i jiggle it a bit it will work properly...but it has potentiol annyoingness...and i charged my battery up all the way and it ran for a whole 30 min before shutting down b/c of a dead battery....im kinda dissapointed...but i do see a potential good product if i get one thats not defective...im gonna just try and get a refund and buy somewere else :D...i hope it works

Back
Top Bottom