Breaking News!!!!

So friggin awesome. Bout time they did something like this too, just not fair that these people are forced to buy these mainstream desktops with almost no choice of CPU. I hope AMD can finally start getting some of their CPUs in the Dell, Sony, etc. comps.

Alot of true AMD Fans don't want AMD Processors to touch dell computers......I have only tried Intel so I try not and form an opinion.

Well, I spoke with Micheal Unbacher, my cousin about this turn of events. It seems Hector was at the end of his rope. AMD has already smashed Intel in the technology aspect, but without the proper marketshare and marketholdings, they cannot even take advantage of that technology. Needless to say, Hector is going to smash Intel in court in the legal area now, making a spacious hole for AMD to sit in and start its marketshare takeover. Once the assert themselves as the better chip maker, companies will no longer be afraid of Intel's threats, since AMD will just pay what Intel takes away. LMAO!

Well, look at the "dirt" they dug up on Intel. They have a 241 page lawsuit... that is huge. Intel can't buy their way out of the Federal courts, and AMD will drag them to the SUPREME COURT if needbe!

I never took sides on processors because I never used AMD. Will soon change sometime early next week :). Intel always has the 3% market share they will get by helping out apple ;)

the time of judgment is at hand, and intel will finally be brought down. it will be a time of rejoicing. hurrah!! w00t! i dont know what else to say for the sheer joy!

well apple has the g5, and maybe apple and intel are workin' together to make a killer 64 bit processor? (maybe one that'll kill amd's?) intel won't disappear over night.

Back
Top Bottom