Looking to build computer...

YamahaAlex37

Beta member
I want to build a computer just because I heard its the cheapest way to get a gaming computer. I found this ad that has about the range that I am looking for. How do you think the price is for that computer? I've been picking parts for my computer and the ad looks about the same price as if I built it myself.
http://www.alxwebsolutions.com/gamingsyssite.html

Or I can build it for you... I am AMD ZEN, now known as DarkBlade. If you want, I can arrange a parts list for you if you feel confident in building it yourself, or arrange an invoice based on a budget and build and ship it to you.. Your choice. If you wants the parts list, give me a sign on this thread, if you want an invoice, please PM me. :D

I would build your own to be honest or have a person custom build it for you. I don't trust other companies that much, they build cheap crap with low end parts... I DO NOT.

Mmmm...I highly recommend AMD_ZEN to do it, because he's simply one of the best :D

For the price i would reccomend about 500 but also you would need to have a good harddrive, Processor, Graphics card and memory.

Hope this helps

Steven12 said:
For the price i would reccomend about 500 but also you would need to have a good harddrive, Processor, Graphics card and memory.

Hope this helps

What are you talking about?

Yep DarkBlade, go for it :p

Steven12?... you are Steven11 right? Why have you just made a new account? Your old one wasn't banned...

Probualy turned 12 years old :) GO ZEN. I would be talking more to yah but I dont have the internet so im kinda at a lost. Aug i should be up and running though ! ill have to talk to you then

Duzz said:
Probualy turned 12 years old :) GO ZEN. I would be talking more to yah but I dont have the internet so im kinda at a lost. Aug i should be up and running though ! ill have to talk to you then

Oky doky, sounds good to me, I will be in college then, so it will be a OK with me. Hmmm, this guy hasn't responded to his own post yet nor has he PMed me... Maybe I should check my email... LMAO!

I'll build anyone a computer... long as they live near chicago IL cause i will not ship it out lol....to much(unless you wanted to pay) but perfer local pick up

Back
Top Bottom