My time is up on cf

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant just be a mod just like that. You need to work hard and show how helpful you can be. And constantly ask about it!

99nasha said:
You cant just be a mod just like that. You need to work hard and show how helpful you can be. And constantly ask about it!

Constantly asking about it doesn't help.... that can actually postpone it. I used to be a MOD, oh bad memories..... but that is all behind us now! :D I am just here to be a helpful person now. A MOD needs to be unbiased and dedicated with a certain air of leadership to them. They need to be a strong willed, but not dominating person. My experience on CTF as super administrator has shown me exactly what it takes to be a leader, and just post count and being helpful is NOT enough. The control and responsibilities of a MOD are far reaching, and come at a price, namely, the MOD can sometimes look bad if they don't please everyone, which is nearly impossible to do.... To be a MOD, you need to be democratic to a point, but not so leanant that you follow everyone's commands on a whim... LMAO! I know, this seems like a giant contradiction, but that is kind of like what a MOD is, a GIANT CONTIDICTION... So to whoever gets the position, may God have mercy upon you... It isn't as easy as you think it is.

Yeah i think that in the near future i will fit the criteara to be a moderator, i am pretty sure that i could do it.

Well i am confindent that David know's who's good for the job and who just wants the title of Mod under their name, but we will always have lots to choose from, being that their are alot of smart minds here.

As Zen said, being un-biased and very helpful to the forum is a must, being able to make good judgments when it is called for is also a very good asset.

Steven12 said:
Yeah i think that in the near future i will fit the criteara to be a moderator, i am pretty sure that i could do it.
Hey steven, glad to see that you decided to stick around man 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom