Charchris

Fully Optimized
Ummm

Radeon 9200 128MB
2.8 GHZ P4 With HT
512 MB DDR RAM
80GB Maxtor HDD
The lastest Omega Drivers

Ok Then... Whenever i play UT2k4 (Unreal Tournament 2004) My weapons look shiney, VERY SHINEY!!

Anyone know the problem?

ut2k44wa.jpg

i used to have that problem on UT04 sorry i cannot remember what i did ...... erm try and change your graphics to LOW then ok that and put it back to as you like ok that and see what happends

It is the vertex shaders, and it happens when the graphics card is overheating or is strained to produce something it cannot create graphically, aka, a Shader 2.0 card try to create a 3.0 vertex.... A simple driver update should fix it, and if not that, then underclock the graphics card if it is overheating. Also, make sure you update directX.

dude who cares, if the weapon is shining, as long as you can play the game its good enough. Also check your setting, and try to lower the color.

nuke said:
dude who cares, if the weapon is shining, as long as you can play the game its good enough. Also check your setting, and try to lower the color.

Well it makes it look funny nuke.. but it could be more important then just the shining gun. A shining weapon is a sign of fragmentation of shader/texture/polygon commands from too much heat or not enough power. Char, check your temps on the GPU, and then report them here for me. What type of card are u using now? I haven't talked to you in a while, so I forget.

Back
Top Bottom