Cheese!!

ryokimball

Baseband Member
Okay, first of all, I don't do forum stuff. Please forgive me. Second,

I have been slightly amused lately about a parralellism (sp) I have noticed; does it not seem to you that although cheese is realitively good anyways, computer people especially are drawn towards its... magical powers? Cheetos, Nacho Cheese Dorritos, or (my favorite) Cheesy Munchies; whoever or whatever, computer people are always digging into some sort of cheesy stuff! Agreements, disagreements, or comments period, please help mold my hypothesis. I don't get to check up on these things very often, so please forgive me if I don't seem very active in this. But thanks anyways.

I like cheese balls. I like most cheeses as well, I have some nice Danish blue in the fridge which I like on cracker biscuits. :p

Welcome to the forum as well ryokimball...

Gracias! And gracias for the welcoming to. Oh, the first was for the comment. yeah... okay. Commenting on your own forum = not that great. Sorry.

Haha, we should have a freestyle cussing battle! Haha, just kidding! You can put the safety back on that shotgun now...:p

CHEESE is a brilliant food! And the more stronger the taste the better! But I do think that a lot of computer users like cheese, but then so do loads of other people. Without cheese we'd be a tiny bit worse off. As for cheese flavoured snacks, don't like any of them.

CHEESE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm a computer person...welll.....sort of...and don't like cheese :p proof?

Back
Top Bottom