positioning fans

xTc

Baseband Member
hi, I've got 3 system fans, and i just wonna noe wheres the most effiecient place to place the fans? corse my cpu peaks are like 35 degrees and im trying to get it down to around mid 20s.

i would reccoment one at the front blowing and one in the back taking and then on the side above you cpu have one that sucks the air away from the cpu and heatsinks.

Hope this helps

Steven12

if you can put a vent in the top of your case that's a good place, (remember hot air rises, and you want to blow as much out as possible).

I find with if your PSU has a fan blowing air out that the top isn't needed. i have mine setup as on infront sucking air in,on at the back sucking air out, and one blowing air right onto my CPU on the side panel. i also have one on the top but it doesn't do much.

you guys mast have pretty loud comps. lol Mine is stock but i haven't overclocked and seeing how's it's a prescott it runs hot anyway.

My PSU is loud, but thats just becaue i have the fan on max, you get used to it over time.

it's eh and we do. but it's not like on TV. we don't finish every sentence with eh!. we say it less then australions(sorry for the spelling) say "mate".

I have mounted a fan at the front in and the back out, but how would i mount a fan on the side of the cpu?

Back
Top Bottom