Building a new Desktop, Need suggestions

Mikedeezz24

Beta member
I'm looking to build the most powerful desktop computer under $600 dollars. Please leave me some suggestions as far as motherboards, video cards, processors, and anything else I would need that would allow me to play online games at high quality levels. I mostly play WOW (world of warcraft, and browse the internet). Cost effectiveness is KEY! Price doesn't include monitor ( I have a nice one already, SONY WEGA)

Duzz said:

The Duzz man has this one covered! GREAT SETUP DUZZ, couldnt have done better myself, I think this is a first, no one's setup has completely pleased me! LMAO!! YEAH DUZZ!!! You are becoming a ZEN of parts lists!

Mmmm...very nice list! I give it a 10 out of 10 rating! A very nice system for the price, even Dell or any other goofball company can't beat that. :D

I also give that system a 10 out of 10, might want to think about upgrading the hardrive later on down the road. :)

Yea it will work for a casual user but if he gonna be playing games i would suggest going up to a bigger harddrive.

You had to figure though, the 40 gig would hold like a couple games and some music or something. Yeah I got the Cheapest, but well worth it HDD. Other than that things pritty smoken. oh yeah, I was bored at work so with 600 fake money I had a little fun :)

also darkblade, im trying to be a young grass hopper. Im still larva. I hope to talk to you agian keep in touch.

Duzz said:
You had to figure though, the 40 gig would hold like a couple games and some music or something. Yeah I got the Cheapest, but well worth it HDD. Other than that things pritty smoken. oh yeah, I was bored at work so with 600 fake money I had a little fun :)

also darkblade, im trying to be a young grass hopper. Im still larva. I hope to talk to you agian keep in touch.

Nah, that is very good Duzz, I am really impressed with that list, especially you avoiding recommending that bullshit we call.. CORSAIR... ICK!

Yea it will hold a couple games and such but sooner or later your gonna run out of room, but for the price range its a definate buy. :)

Back
Top Bottom