Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you know now- 31000!!!
Check out the guy third on the list with the custom built PSU- 1300watts is just stupid!!!

GeforcebOY said:
The high score is held by a guy who has his cards clocked to 440/950 Mhz and he has a 2.6Ghz CPU its here....... http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=3718278

Uh... that is bullshit.. I have dual 6800Gts with Ultra BIOS and when I had my AMD 3500+ Venice, i got 22K in 3DMark03'.... his setup sucks.... That was an 03' score... Loser... his dumb CrazyOC team sucks... 19K... HAHHAHH!! Loser! Oh wow... his cards are UNDERCLOCKED.. did i miss something... mine run @ 415/1200MHz..... and my CPU was at 2.5GHz when I did that with 2GBs of DDR400 RAM OCed at 467MHz and 2-3-3-6 timings. I am sure the world record for the best 03' score is like 30K or something crazy like that...

Wow...is this AMD_ZEN back from the Asylum? I'm sure you'll be glad to know that Giancarlo is gone from here... How's CTF going?

alvino said:
Wow...is this AMD_ZEN back from the Asylum? I'm sure you'll be glad to know that Giancarlo is gone from here... How's CTF going?

Hey Mr. Meany... I didn't go insane... CTF is dead, David Lindon is taking over it and I am starting my own business and am here to help peeps and advertise my new BIZ. Unblock me on MSN you goof!! You blocked me today!

Pretty cool....I wish I could overclock. Im so bad I wreck my comp everytime I do it. I promised myself would never do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom