stupid man with stupid problem

I also recently got another less crappy computer, I dont really know if its better, I think it is, but ill tell what i know about both of them. I dont really know how to find all there "specs"

My current computer has 240 mb of ram, windows 98, and thats about all i know, i think the processor is a GfExcel, but that might be the video card.

The other computer that i am going to use for parts, if i can do that has: 2000 megahertz Intel Celeron, 512 megabytes Installed memory and a Matrox millennium G450 dualhead.

I dont know if any of this is good or not, so i would be grateful for someone to help me out. However, i do have spyware, and i think i am clean when it comes to that, but how do i "defrag" my computer?

To defrag your computer go to start>all programs>Accessories>system tools>disk defragmentor. hope that helps.

Re: Um...

setishock said:
The cats knocked my crystal ball off the desk the other day. You might help us out here by posting all the specs of your computer.

Dang cats. :eek:

If you want to know what is all in your computer there is a simple program called Everest. Run a search for it on Google and bamn you have Everest. RUn it and start looking around, should tell you your intire computer. Its fun to.

HOly crap... you got a very old computer, no wonder you can't play any games... you need a better graphic card and cpu is also pretty low lol....

If your playing it on servers it would be your internet thats too slow. or maybe it's the card that can't keep up with the internet.

Back
Top Bottom