I made a computer ( need help ! )

jmiller18 said:
The monitor button turns oarnge ( aka sleep ) My Powersupply may work Im not for shure

and also My fans do work and my fan on my ATI card does flow lol

Did u try what I said above? You need to try EVERYTHING I said.

And yes NUKE... I know RAIDMAX sux because I have gone through at least 6 of them before.. I hear so many problems with them, and their RAILS are not stable and clean enough.

Go with SkyHawk or Thermaltake or Antec.

The RaidMax cases are very nice though.

You should really try exactly what DarkBlade says. He sounds like he has a little more knowledge then I do. Although if you do not feel comfortable resetting your BIOS as he described I would seriously think about maybe taking it to a shop and have them look at it.

Vandiyan said:
The RaidMax cases are very nice though.

You should really try exactly what DarkBlade says. He sounds like he has a little more knowledge then I do. Although if you do not feel comfortable resetting your BIOS as he described I would seriously think about maybe taking it to a shop and have them look at it.

Resetting the BIOS isnt a big deal at all! I am not saying clear the BIOS. Let me use correct terms here...

Clear the CMOS and reset it to defaults by doing what I said above. LMAO. If u have a PC repair shop around, take your PSU and have them use a small thumb tester on it to check the rails for u.

Well I took out my processor and a pin bent and I pushed it back ( didnt fall off i shook it ) is this bad ???

p.s My processor already fell and know it has the smallest chip on the edge. can only fell it with your fingers

At the back of the power supply there is a littel switch to change voltage make sure its set to what your house has, thats about the only thing can thing of.

Osak said:
At the back of the power supply there is a littel switch to change voltage make sure its set to what your house has, thats about the only thing can thing of.

How do I know what voltage my house has ???

Im not sure but i would try switching the switch and find out what works (I think there is only 2 switchs)

Back
Top Bottom