I'm back to help out. Nice to see you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Hey guys. Now, please don't freak out. This is AMD ZEN. David has allowed me to return after my long CF hiatus. Needless to say, ComputerTechForums will shortly be owned by David, so if you guys want to start filling its database, feel free. Not sure of his future plans, but I know he plans to keep it up in some fashion.

Now, I am well aware some of you on CF don't like me; matter of fact, some of you loathe me. That is fine and dandy, feel the way you want, but the fact is, I am not going to hold grudges. I am here to help people and get a start to my new business (more on that later). I am going to be friendly to all of you, and I will not do ANYTHING to hurt CF, but rather help it.

Anyways, as an update. I am attending Purdue University in the Fall and majoring in Computer Processor Fabrication and Computer Hardware Engineering. I have been studying so much on the hardware of PCs, so if you have ANY question about HARDWARE, I will be here for help. I am 18 now, and busy as ever. I might not be on as much as before, but I will still remain a top poster. Still working for Best Buy... ick.... but as far as everything else goes, I am just a happy go lucky person again, and am working a lot to get my new company started up. I hope to talk with many of you in my second time around here at CF. SO ANYWAYS! HI!!!

Hi and welcome back i am a member to come back two i am steven11 but we had a disbute and have solved it, so welcome back once again to the great..

..DARKBLADE

Well, I would have kept AMD ZEN as a name, but I feel the bad memories might have been a lot, and my new company is called DarkBlade Computers, so it made sense. Thx for the welcome Steve, nice to see you again.

Steven12 said:
I only got this new account today which is quite cool.

Cool beans. David fused my AMD ZEN account and my eastern digital account into one, and made it DarkBlade. SO I am reborn as a new person. :D

AMD ZEN!!!! You were my idol when I first joined! Nice to see you back. Is your rig stupidly fast as it is before you left?? What have you got? fx-57? 7800's?

I hope your here to stay this time

99nasha said:
AMD ZEN!!!! You were my idol when I first joined! Nice to see you back. Is your rig stupidly fast as it is before you left?? What have you got? fx-57? 7800's?

I hope your here to stay this time

Yeah, glad to see u r a MOD nasha! Good to see you again. Yeah, i am here to stay, to help peeps again and advertise my company that is getting ready to launch.

As it sits and collects dust waiting for its new RAM, my system is as follows:

AMD Dual Core Toledo based Athlon X2 4800+
ABIT AN8 FATALITY SLi 939 nForce4 Ultra Board with OTES technology
(On its way) 2GBs Crucial Ballistix DDR400 PC3200 2-2-2-6
Twin 6800Ultras OCed to 7800GTX levels with custom Zalman Cu700 Coolers.
620 watt SkyHawk PowerONE PSU with Triple 12v Rails
SoundBlaster Audigy4 Pro 24bit 7.1 Souncard(no front panel installed)
Kingwin Liquid Cooling with ZEN POTION coolant.
DarkBlade custom "Bloody Edge" BIOS tweaker
DVD+-RW/DL/RAM 16x/8x
DVD-ROM 16x
Tsunami Dream MidTower ATX Buffed Aluminum Side Window Case
NEC 1.44" Floppy
4 120mm fans
OTES SlipStream GPU Cooling

ZEN WE LOVE YOU

not in a gay way or anything :p

hey mate welcome back, nice to see you

Status
Not open for further replies.