Sims 2 Error

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Hello everyone,

I finally got the sims 2 the other day, yippy all good there but....
I got excited and tryed installing the game, even tho i dont think my computer can handle it all.... my specs:

Authentic AMD
AMD- K6(tm)3D processor
240 MB RAM

and when it installed it this error came up and i have no idea what it could mean apart from that i cant run the game coz
1. My comp is too slow to handle the game
or ..
2. I just dont have the right graphics or something??

errorsims2.bmp

edit hope the picture worked

I forgot to add that i have Win 98 SE...

and also technoman does'nt direct X 9.0c do something to you computer, like i heard if im right some kinda of spyware or courpt your computer?? :confused: I dunno?

Direct X is a prog that you will have to update from time to time. Usually games include the version that you need to have on their install disks, but you can always get the newest version from microsoft.

Sims actually works better on Win98 then XP, my lil cousin has to OS, XP and 98 just for the game.

well, i have a sims 2 error of my own... i will load it up, and all of my stuff is gone... no neiborhoods, character stuff(hairstyle, clothing, ect.)and just about everything else. I tried reinstalling it a few times, but it keeps happening.

rdcmmnst said:
dude start your own thread.

Hey now, it is a "Sims 2 Error" thread. It would be better then starting another thread on a Sims 2 problem.

Back
Top Bottom