1600 Gb Hard drive

lol now that i got you in here hehehe............how do you do that thing where u have 2 moniters on one computer and if i plugged one moniter into my integrated video card and one into my Pci video card would that work and f not how can i do it????

Thanx ~jack~

Hey also can someone help me or tell me where i can get a driver for sis 300 integrated video card i think thanks

~jack~

nuh i was planning to use one moniter on integrated and one pci.......but i think ive worked out how to do it i just need a driver for my pci card

thanx

~jack~

So your comp is going to get pretty hot. i've looked for a driver and can't seem to find one. Can you not get it off of your device manager.

not sure if what you are doing will work .. first of all can you please name titles of posts correctly.

to help me find a driver for your card can you make sure thats the full name 'sis 300'

why does the name of this thread have nothing to do with what you are talking about?

Because he figured it would get us in here(which it did). don't do it again. it's pretty anoying.

hey sorry guys bout the fake name thing lol just a bit of a jk but last time ill do it lol but it did bring u guys in didnt it :)

~jack~

Back
Top Bottom