IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
ANYBODY WATCH wrestling YES YOU GUSSED IT

HHH GOT BEAT IN HELL IN A CELL

WOOT WOOT

Loving it, and its RAW tonight whats goner happen

Wrestling, is not fake.

WWE, or WWF, is fake.

Their business licenses, are grouped under the same thing as Jerry Springer. Acting.

I took second at state, wrestling

Cool! Let's all watch a bunch of actors beat the crap out of each other! YES! :p

Alvino How about you DONT POST IN HERE, Most things on tele is fake, so why dont you get things rite, maybe i like it, you cant stop me from watching it, and wreslting is fake yes so what its fun, its a bit of drama to watch and not just that, ITS GOT FIT BIRDS IN

It's interesting...

I got to meet a whole bunch of then while doing security work for The Super Station WTBS. They would come in on wednesday afternoon and tape the matches to be played on TBS the following Saturday. They would appear to beat the everloving crap out of each other then walk out together and go raid the buffet. They got to know me and I was trusted with a lot of secrets that still today I won't give up. But it's not really fake but rather choreographiced. If you really did some of those high risk manuvers as they call it you would either kill some one or mame them for life.
But it's fun to watch.

Yeah, its fun to watch the moves they do.. and even if they aren't actually killing each other.. I used to watch it all the time.

xx cobra xx said:
Alvino How about you DONT POST IN HERE, Most things on tele is fake, so why dont you get things rite, maybe i like it, you cant stop me from watching it, and wreslting is fake yes so what its fun, its a bit of drama to watch and not just that, ITS GOT FIT BIRDS IN

How about you take a chill pill, and if you didn't realize, before you started getting mad, I was JUST KIDDING! :rolleyes: Ever heard of something called SARCASM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom