Thoughts From The Wombat Burrow...

Wombät

Fully Optimized
As you know I'm a pretty tolerant fella, but take heed of this so you know where you stand...

Swearing whether it's initials or the full word. Anything resembling warez requests, links, etc. or flame fests, will be put out quicker than a bush fire by the RFS.

One last thing respect your parents... :p

congrats on becoming a MOD. i didn't see a thread on you and 99nasha becoming MODS so i thought i would just post it here. congrats to 99nasha too if he reads this,lol.

Dishdog said:
congrats on becoming a MOD. i didn't see a thread on you and 99nasha becoming MODS so i thought i would just post it here. congrats to 99nasha too if he reads this,lol.
It's up the top in the Stickies, lurkswithin and root were made up to moderators as well, and thank you.

Congrats on the promotion! Now the only thing I'm waiting for is an awnser about my Ex-Moderatorship, which to this day the goshdarn staff haven't awnsered yet (I'm waiting!).

alvino said:
Congrats on the promotion! Now the only thing I'm waiting for is an awnser about my Ex-Moderatorship, which to this day the goshdarn staff haven't awnsered yet (I'm waiting!).
Thanks alvino. I cant help you about the ex mod bit as I do not know anything about it...

Back
Top Bottom