Project

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
I have done a project on the development of computer and audio technology for school, a total of 4000 words, impressive. Anyway, I finished it today and wondered what everyone else thought, is there anything else i should consider. Its not a serious thread, I dont want a review, I thought that it would be interesting to see what other "techies" think of it. Luckily the guy I have to hand it into, knows nothing about computers so I should be ok for technical detail. feel free to download it or if you can't pm me and I'll send a copy for eductional purposes. :D :D
http://b.1asphost.com/brookdesign/The Development of Technology2 for cf.doc

theres no virus...honest

The history of computers (specifically the first computer,) is disputed...

most say Konrad Zuse, whilst others say Alan Turin, (who's invention was not publisised, as it was covered by the official secrets act due to it's part in code breaking during WW2)...

Whatever your opinion on the matter, no history of computers is complete without including Alan Turin and his Turin machine and Colosus machine, (code breaking computers during WW2)...

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cach...sletters/newsletterApr04.doc+alan+Turin&hl=en

you'll see here that in 1930, Alan Turin described the processes involved for the modern computer, (some 8 years before Konrad Zuse made the first computer).

I think that many people believed that the mark 1 by IBM was the first, but it was discovered that it was Zuse first. Thats what wikipedia says, it also says thats the first (Zuse's), and I love wikipedia, so what that says, goes. Anyway, handed it in today so I don't care what you say. Just thought it could be useful to some of you guys....nope, didnt think so myself really

sorry man, didn't mean it in an offensive way,

you realise that wikipedia is editable?, so it'd be possible to change it to say I invented the computer, (I mena if I wanted to mess up a valuable public resource...

Back
Top Bottom