The Death Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 4th 2064, I have 1, 867, 729, 715 secs to live, that sounds awfully short, 74 years is surely more than that. Oh well, its kinda depressing actually, the way its counting down

Techy Geek said:
September 4th 2064, I have 1, 867, 729, 715 secs to live, that sounds awfully short, 74 years is surely more than that. Oh well, its kinda depressing actually, the way its counting down

59 years to go... :p

oh bother, better get posting if im gonna pop it in style, wanna be a guru before I bite the dust *posts frantically and dies of exhaustion*

guys... why be scared of death? its like sleeping without dreaming and never waking up! ur not aware, ur not able to respond or change, u dont think about anything... come to think of it... sounds a lot like Ozzie guys watchin the NRL dont it wombat!!??!! hahahaha

anyway. dont be scared of death. ur all gonna die, whether its the date that the death clock gives u or not. all that matters is that u leave some sort of mark on the world! and i dont mean a big 'skid mark' if u get the direction im going in!!!

anyway. death is a natural completion to the cycle of life. i would embrace it at this point in time right now if it was my time!

its a release from all the things u dont like, and leaves the things u do like with a fond memory of u.

im not afraid to die, im just a little busy at the moment.

I'm supposed to die Sunday, July 16, 2073 . One day before my b-day. That would suck lol (which gives me...83)

Saturday, February 8, 2042. i'll have to freeze myself a day before that so i can live forever :cool:

Haha! I've always said that, I mean your dead, what's the worst that can happen? I'm going to donate my body to science, and maybe i'll wake up in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom