msn7

dos1

Beta member
i have a problem with msn 7. i had msn 6.2 plus and it worked fine. i downloaded msn 7 and when i run it there are no picures and it wont open any conversations. i cant go back to 6.2 because when i try to sign in it tells me i need the latest. a hack would do even just to use 6.2 again beacuse at the mo i am reduced to windows messenger and it is terrible. email me at dossiaa@hotmail.com

replies will be much appreciated cheers. :)

Yeah i think that a reinstall might help otherwise i dont know a hack we dont do hacking at this forum, sorry :0

no i have reinstaled it loads of times all i cant hink about is drivers but i dont know where to start i have all of the latest video drivers for my radeon 9600 pro although the same problem happened with my crappy old g force 2 which i have chucked recently.

thanks for the help.

Make sure you have Windows Messenger. Microsoft makes two different types of Messenger. One is called Windows Messenger that is native to the Windows OS and the other one is MSN Messenger. You will need both of these programs to chat, perform remote assistance, etc.

I kept getting the same message telling me that I don't have the latest verision of messenger and I'm like, "Hello, I have MSN Messenger 7.0, wtf". Then I remembered awhile back, I removed Windows Messenger from the Remove Windows Component in the Control Panel before. Got it back, and the error message was gone.

hey thats not my problem but thanks alot dude. it only says that when i try and run msn 6.2 because it wants me to have msn 7. the reason i cnt have msn 7 is because it doesnt work. i am trying to find someone that has the same problem. the problem is is that msn 7 runs its just i cant see anyones names it is just blank. then when i try and open a conversation it says cant open conversation. i am actually stuck with the painfully simpleness of windows messenger!! thanks though dude much appreciated.

josh

I use the simple version, although i though that you might want to try trillian, theres plenty of threads on this forum about it.

Back
Top Bottom