Starting A graphic Design New Media Course Dont Know What Computer To Buy? Help Plz

goca

Baseband Member
Im Starting A Graphic New Media Course At Uni Next Year Which Is A Course That Includes Conventional Graphic Design And 3D Modeling Aswell,

My Dillema Is i Need To Buy A Computer To Do My Work While On The Course And I Have No Idea What To Buy???

I Was Gonna Buy A Mac (Mac Mini) Because all The art and graphic schools used macs for their work, but i heard that 3d modeling was better on the pc, now i dont know which computer to buy and what would be the best, also keeping in mind i dont have thousands of pounds to blow, as i am a student!

Any Help Will Be apreciated!

Re: Starting A graphic Design New Media Course Dont Know What Computer To Buy? Help Plz

Do you want to build or buy. And it's really up to you whether you want to go with mac or windows. It's really a matter of preference and compatibility.

Re: Starting A graphic Design New Media Course Dont Know What Computer To Buy? Help Plz

I want to buy, building would take too long!

You want a laptop? Go with an AlienWare laptop. They're fast and have good GPU's. Now for tower, an AlienWare would work, but also look at the Dell XPS Gen 5.

Back
Top Bottom