Limewire

Steven11

BSOD
I am using limewire to download stuff, Is this illegal, I dont want my internet connection being disabled(Not i a wheelchair)

Cheers

Yes, any P2P downloading software becomes illegal when you use it to download illegal files from them, and so, yes its possible to get caught as some people have if you do this.

Though the program itself is not if you use it for legal purposes :)

Didn't you know that?

The program is legal itself, like any P2P networking program.

Though if you downloaded anything illiegal with it, you'd be liable to charges if you were caught, and that would be the same with any P2P networking service they are checking up on (all of them basically :p)

Yeah, especially if you're downloading things like: music, software that you have to pay for, etc. If it's stuff that's free, it should be legal. Also, if it's things that you're putting there and you just want to use it to transfere comps, that should be fine.

I've been using Limewire Pro for a while, like half of year and nothing happen yet ^.^

Yeah, I remember a while back when all of this was big with the new and stuff, they tracked down a couple kids. Punished them pretty bad. Haven't really seen anything since, it was basically just to scare people. I use a cracked version of Limewire Pro, and SoulSeek, works GREAT for full albums.

Apl don't tell me you've paid for Limewire Pro :confused:

Back
Top Bottom