Uprade hard drive or NO?

ExGamer

In Runtime
Ok my system is... 3.03 ghz P4 H/T 2 GIGS of RAM....,6600GT and 5400 RPM hard drives i was talkin to sum 1 and they said.... your computers hot to bad your being held back by your hard drive speed ....im like hmmm so my question is would i notice a increase in performance with...a 7200 RPM hard drive?

Yes, totally. Wow... I'm suprised with that system that you do too! 5400 is for labtops. If you can, get a 10,000 rpm but yeah, 7200 is normal for a desktop.

I have a 5400 rpm HDD for my PS2. You REALLY need to upgrade. I feel like a teacher, or someone, but your system has great potential :)

yea i got IDE lol...i was at fry's electronics store today i saw one...and I DIDNT GET IT lol errrr....man....

oh and can you guys help me pick a hard drive out.... Newegg... or TIgersirect or if u know another good place....

1...I dont care about the noiseI have 5 Fans in my system 7 if u include the graphics card and cpu fan lol....

I dont care about space...( 80GB wil doo me good) or more if theres a deal....

Kinda keep the prices low lol...im 15 n ill be scrap'n up the money as it is lol

But im all about speed....

seems like a fair deal.... i dunno... i have a gift card for best buy....wonder if they will have it there....

damn ok they have a hard drive on newegg mines a diamondmax plus 8.... but thats a 7200 rpm hard drive maybe mines a diffrent model cause...its slow....i could sware mine was 5400 when i got it

I always shop from Newegg, I have ties with them. I've compared prices, Newegg is ALWAYS lower. So are you still thinking about upgrading or?

Back
Top Bottom