iTunes problem

jim1

BSOD
iTunes software problem

Whenever i try to use iTunes software and click on Radio it says-

AN ERROR OCCURED WHILE CONTACTING THE RADIO TUNING SERVICE.

Ive tried to uninstall it but noticed it had a Repair button on it so i clicked it and while its repairing an error box pops up saying

STRING ID_STRING118 WAS NOT FOUND IN STRING TABLE.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN?
PLEASE HELP.

THIS IS NOT AN IPOD ITS A MUSIC SOFTWARE ON MY PC!
IT DOES NOT HAVE A BATTERY.

Sorry I can't help. I hate iPod's. I hope you atleast got the warantee. In a year or so, better have an extra hundred bucks laying around to send it to apple for a new battery.

Thanks for repling Marxsoccer but THIS IS NOT AN IPOD ITS A MUSIC SOFTWARE ON MY PC.
IT DOES NOT HAVE A BATTERY.
you probably havent heard of this software?

I've heard of Itunes...though thats a weird problem...

Anyway...if you don't have an ipod...why are you using doftware like that? I mean, I posted a great link for a great music player that I really like on these forums, which has a radio function too :p

Though to fix the problem, do a full uninstall and not repair...it seems it has corrupt somehow so even a repair isn't possible (it needs the files to at least be there to work), so do a full un-install, restart, and then download it again from the internet and simply install it again.

I hope this helps :)

i myself have itunes. And have you tried reinstalling the software. Or you can go to the help tab on the top and then hit check for itunes updates. And last but not least have you restarted your computer. I found that somehow it refreshes my internet connection better than just connecting and disconnectin the internet.

I like Itunes radio function better though that Winamp you told me about kage is good to i use it to play my vids and music.
does anyone know where i can download Itunes from again?
Thanks for all replies

I tried that jet audio player. I don't like it because i can't see all the files that i have..it's weird. LIke you have to find the files on that. Little bar it's a pain.

Back
Top Bottom