The russian will be outa town

rdcmmnst

Daemon Poster
I'll be gone for a while prolly like a month. I'm glad i came here and met so of you. lol. Thanks for helping and it was great to learn. Oh and i hope you realize that's the uh senior member status right here lol. Makes me feel old. Do i get any discounts senior citizen discounts or anything. Maybe at mcdonald's i'm a senior member on the CF can i have a free cheeseburger. lol

Later all (i'll be gone in like three days just giving you the heads up)

lol
byee, where are you going for a month?
congrats for senior member

I remember when I got to the magical 500, I was happy for the rest of the day :D :D

I'm going to the US for a whole month soon, well, i'll be away for about 5 weeks in about 2 weeks, tragic...gonna miss you guys

До скорой встречи. ( I hope that says see you later) :p

Maybe we can sort out some bus tokens for those senior citizens!!

Glad you enjoy CF, look forward to having you back!!

Bus tokens...exactly what i needed haha. Hey yeah that says see ya soon Good work. (you're so slick finding an online translator) and dasvedanya is right to.

I'm gonna be a counselor at this camp in slovakia. And they needed russian speakers to work with russian kids and voila i fit.

Have fun, and since you know russian, and I am taking russian in school you might get a few frantic PMs from me the night before the test next year when school starts up again. :)

Back
Top Bottom