Building a PC...Fans, Heatsinks, Cooling, and Anything Else I Might Need

Yeah, i didnt know about the delay though (are you sure about that and its not just your hardware?) but I wouldn't go with wireless anyway..i honestly don't see the point unless your really going to sit across the room :p Wires aren't that messy anyway, and its all the recharging business...would annoy me...too much stuff to recharge...

Erm...any... the keyboard doens't have to be that expensive either, and neither has the mouse..

Wired ones are best for me anyway, ecboz i just don't like all the charging business...

i thought kage wanted a 2000 pound keyboard. Lol. But if you got a mouse make sure it's a laser mouse not a roller ball mouse.

oh shurrup :p I said I wanted a 2000 pound musical keyboard.. like a synthersizor in other words :p

yeah, make sure the mouse is optical (smoother and doesn't need to be cleaned, and it should last you longer too), forgot to mention that..and don't you dare say anything rdcmmnst, hehe.

ppppeerrrrffeeeccctttt :) yep, go for them. Not bad prices either and Logitech is a great make :)

Mouse:

The mouse is optical and not wheel based, so good choice!

keyboard:

The keyboard is great and very solid so comfortable to type with, and is PS/2 based (is supported on all motherboards) so you can save a USB slot for other devices.

480w should be enough for now. If you ever wanted to go with an SLI setup, then you'd need at least 500w.

Good choice on the keyboard. I just ordered myself one, but I went with the less fancy mouse. All I need is a 3-button w/scroll optical.

Back
Top Bottom