My LAN ****

AuBrEy Online

In Runtime
Cunrrently I have an Emechine 390 (Celeron 2.3, 512MB, Nvidia 5200)

It runs games fairly well! .... Doom 3 and HL2 not so good. :(

However I am having a friend over in about a weeks time! and i'd like him to enjoy the role of a good FPS game! (PC! :))

Also I've ordered a new computer which SHOULD be on MONDAY! (tomorrow) once i've built it i'll have a small LAN!

I like a good FPS game with SNIPER RIFLEs and a game that takes skill! where shoting in the head takes off more damage than the body! and guns recoil!

I currently play CS 1.6 (Source wont run smooth)

I'd like to know what other games are out there, i'd like nice GFX and where most levels are nice and open! I dislike world war games!

So can anyone suggest a good FPS game?

I had in mind UT2004 and XIII
I'd like it to also run stable online!

Can someone tell me what games are decent?

Farcry looks okay!

A new release, GunZ. It is in third person but It's a great game. It's a mix of all games, just.. Hard to explain. I'm currently hacking this game :p. The system requirements are as follows:

Minimum Requirements
OS Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 2000
DirectX DirectX 9.0c or above
CPU Pentium III 500 Mhz
Memory 256 MB
Graphic Card Direct3D 9.0 Compatible(Riva TNT)
Sound Card Direct3DSound Compatible
Mouse Windows Compatible(Wheel Mouse recommended)

It is a bit laggy right now, due to hacking and such.. I won't get into it. When you go to downlaod it, Click International Edition BETA. Yes it's a beta. The servers are really getting nice though, they've upgraded from 2 to 4 servers.

I have made a tutorial on how to mod GunZ, Including:
- How to mod .mrs files
- Get loads of HP
- Get loads of AP
- Have medkits that restore both your armor and health to their fullest
- Have a lot of ammo
- How to bypass the zitem.xml check so you are able to get online with a modded zitem.xml file

I also have an offset list/value types document. If you need anything, feel free to PM or AIM me :)

Link: www.gunzonline.com Enjoy!:D

Back
Top Bottom