Dead Program - Still starting up

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
so one day i ran microsoft anitipsyware and removed some of that crap but now the program is still starting up and i get an error message ofcourse that it can not find dll...... wtv. so i took it off the startup in MSconfig but it still comes up i have to take out the reg. key but where would i go online to look for how to remove the key? i know like for viruses symantec has a great virus search engine and it gives you list of thing to do to remove this virus, reg keys, files to delete etc..... so i'm wondering if there is a place where i can look how to remove this program.... i'll get a screener soon lol to lazy to restart

It runs on startup, right? Try using StartupCop (or is it StartCop?). It shows you every program that runs on startup. Then you can choose to disable it from running, or pack it to be deleted (choosing this tells you to restart and make sure everything works before deleting). That should help you.

ah!

i was trying to remember the name of that program i knew it was somthing like that thx i'll give it a try

try downloading a registry cleaner and running a scan, that'll clean out all the invalid keys in your registry.

yeah both of those should do it but if not you can find the name of the program/spyware and search online for a registy key then delete it.

HKEY-Local machine-software-Microsoft-windows-current version-run. Find the key and delete it.

Back
Top Bottom