what internal hard drive i should get for my toshiba 1400-s151 (which has the best fe

Re: what internal hard drive i should get for my toshiba 1400-s151 (which has the best fe

if that google link doesn't find you anything i'm pretty sure you're gonna have to go with the expensive one...but i hope you find the right drive.

Re: what internal hard drive i should get for my toshiba 1400-s151 (which has the best fe

the links works however, in your opinion which one do u think i should get? also, do i really have to buy an internal hd because i have an external seagate 160 Gb ide (which is really a internal hd in a external case) and can i just not boot from their by installing window xp and other things from toshiba recovery cd?

yes you can boot from there if you have in your bios the usb boot option. Which i would check for..saves time and money. But i'll loook thru those links for you.

what size hard drive do you have in it right now?

i've looked thru those links and have come up newegg zip zoomfly or harddrive.com. The prices on of those should top the rest (i got newegg and zipzoomfly from toshibe directly)

to tommyboy: all it say on the detail specs that i have a 9.7 mm height hd (doesn'tsay anything about inches) buti think it is 2.5 inches (it can't be higher)

to rdcmmnst: which one do uthink is the best to get

Back
Top Bottom