And when you have been too involved in your work>
tf20001030.jpg

And you find some folks getting on your last nerve>
tf20000707.jpg

Finally you're able to make out the words to Intel's theme song>
tf19991207.jpg

hehe I like that Seti! :p Very good :D

Not too into the BeeGees though, but is an okay song I guess :p

Listening to DJ Tiesto - Traffic at the moment...dance by the way, though do have a very wide variety of what I like :)

What sort of music do you like Setishock?

Yeah, I'm not into that kind of stuff either (and I'm 17 so should be into RAP)

I'm into (in order of how i got to like them), Dance, some Pop, Classical, Rock.
Loads of other styles as well which are a mix and match of these.

Don't mind Linkin Park, though there more rocky than rappy in that sense.

There's a fair bit of Gilbert and Sullivan in the top 'toon. Ahhh the Bee Gee's one of my favourite groups... :D

Yeah, I have to admit, they did make some good stuff in there day, though I'm not too much into Disco, though they didn't just make all Disco tracks liek most were in teh 70's era.

I find the 60's, some 70's (not disco as much), and 80's ^ more to my liking.

hehe kewl.

Why do those characters remind me of those pictures you use for welcoming people? :p

I like most music from classical all the way through to the modern stuff. I don't like rap though. As long as the new stuffs got a good tune to it that you can whistle along with I'm happy. I like country music and the sixties stuff the best though . :p

Yeah, you've got good taste Wombat :) :p I quite like some of the 60's (I'm 17, take note).
No one my age usually would comment that they like that! Some are just too hung on today... though I have a dad that brought me up with old stuff as well as Classical music (used to take me to concerts and such)
its a nice genre to like :)

Back
Top Bottom