Text Color

Ah... thats why I suddenly noticed a change after cleaning the cache on Firefox.

You won't be noticing a difference before you clean up since cookies might be storing the colour.

Yeah, is alright though I did like it the way it was before (thought it was a problem after I cleaned up at first)...made the text look different grey though so thats why I liked it, though I'm sure I'll get used to the new colour.
The text does stand out more though which is a good thing :)

criky, I have over 800 cookies, yeah its ok, although i can see little or no difference. Which is somewhat contradicive. Does anyone know how to delete the Temporary Internet files on MSN Explorer, NB: thats nothing to do with IE.

I think if i could see a difference, I would prefer it, I've always thought that black ink looks better than blue when writing.

Hehe, I've gone back to my machine now, and the cache isn't cleared on it, and its still the same colour as it was :p Think I'm going to clear.

Edit: Thats better :D

Thank you my eyes are strain free now. A thousand blessings be upon you David. I can put off getting the cataract out of my right eye for 6 months now. :p

Back
Top Bottom