Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

hmmm it must shadow alot... people say even the newer ones do lol....I play all kinds of games lol and i dont notice nuffin...alota better then crt....Im all about DESK SPACE and SPEED ....thats why i got a Intel Processor lol....

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

i wanted to play games but the unused motherboard that i got for free is only a AGP 4X i think which only supports direct x -7 so is no good for gaming i will try at my grandads tomorrow i bet his monitor and graphics card plays games well.. He has a wicked flatscreen, ill try and get a pic.

lol forget the flat screens lol....I was at someones house n they had uhh i have to say it I think it was around 42" PLASMA TV hooked up to there computer siting on there desk ...my jaw droped i wuz thinkin u lucky A** hole

Haha, he won't be lucky when he needs glasses from being too close to the monitor :p

Thats the thing lol he wouldnt be that close the desk was big lol...(corner desk) i wanted to steel it lol

Haha, trying to walk out with a 42" Plasma TV is pretty hard. Not because of the weight or size, but the fact that it's so big :p

lol i wouldnt complain lol I JUST HOOKED UP DUAL MONITORS! lol i luv it...i just took that picture today 2 lol.... i gotta get another flat pannel monitor to match up(identical).....its nice dual monitors....are da S*** never under rate them.....

I think that dual monitors would be annoying because there will be a gap betwenn the two pictures,..lo.

I have grown realt attached to it lol...im pickin up another flat pannel same one....Its nice i can be playin a game on one and have my cheat codes and aim open on the other screen..... oh and when u have a music video playin on yahoo launch it will project the video full screen on one monitor while u continue whats your doing

Back
Top Bottom