Which will be better?

mr.monger said:
omg i hate people who keep saying xbox is better than ps2 or ps2 is better than xbox. it doesnt matter what the console is just the games. personally i like sony better because it has more games i like. that doesnt mean xbox is not good. at this point super nintendo is my favorite console because it has some of my favorite games on it (eg. mario street fighter etc) it doesnt matter how powerful or fancy a system is

to some people it does matter obviously you are not a hardcore gamer so if you are sick of hereing about this then don't look at it, b/c some people do care about the specs. so if you do not mind please zip-it, ok sweetheart.

Techy Geek said:
what are you on??? The Xbox controller was the most ugly and unergonomic thing I've ever had the misfortune to put in my hands. They're awkard and annoying. I think the PS3 will be better and I'm never going to buy an xbox as I don't want my hard earned money going into filty Gate's back pocket... *shivers at the thought*

Haha, the original "Duke" controllers for Xbox were ugly too. They almost perfected it with the Controller S, and now it's even better with the Xbox 360 version.

recon 16 said:
to some people it does matter obviously you are not a hardcore gamer so if you are sick of hereing about this then don't look at it, b/c some people do care about the specs. so if you do not mind please zip-it, ok sweetheart.

obviously you arent either considering you just seem to care about xbox form looking at ur sig. gaming is not abot consoles its about games.

Just so you know, those PS3 demos of Killzone and the like, while sweet were not real. They were pre-rendered cutscenes. Sorry to burst your bubble!

The Xbox 360 videos where in realtime, according to G4.
Plus they have the faceplate thingies!

halo and final fantasy are completely different games...you can't really compare games like that...

EDIT* but if they do remake final fantasy 7 im goin w/ sony all the way :D

BanChan said:
Final Fantasy > Halo

Instant win.

Final Fantasy is a completely different genre, so you can't directly compare them.

maroondude14 said:
Just so you know, those PS3 demos of Killzone and the like, while sweet were not real. They were pre-rendered cutscenes. Sorry to burst your bubble!

The Xbox 360 videos where in realtime, according to G4.
Plus they have the faceplate thingies!

Yeah, the Alpha Development Kits the developers were using had the Xbox 360 running at approx. 20-30% of the 360's maximum effort, while the PS3 was running at about 75%, so if you think about it, the Xbox 360 will be better (IF you do the math).

Another thing that the PS3 has a disadvantage in is it's online services. And since Sony hasn't announced any plans for a better Online (not even at E3), it's their quiet admission of defeat in that area (Because Xbox Live pwns it! :p).

Xbox 36p pwns. I reckon that that is gonna be such better graphics and speed than my ps2 although my playstation is fairly new.

Kage said:
I personally think PS3 is going to win. It has the best hardware and so best ideas willl probably come to it (better physics capability, etc, because of the CELL) haven't seen much of Xbox 2 though I was dissapointed at teh Need For Speed clips...

The ps3 demos just knocked me away in disbelif though, amazing! and all of them would have been rendered in real time :)

The PS3 was pre-rendered, while the 360 was real-time, so you can't say it totally crappy because they're using Alpha Development Kits right now.

Oh and the Cell Processor isn't really THAT good...it may SOUND good, but it's architecture limits it's gaming use.

Back
Top Bottom