DVD Player help--please read!

danicd88

Beta member
I'm not really great on computers, but I know my way around better than the average joe---which gets me into trouble. Anyway, my DVD player isn't working right, and I've been fiddling with it all night, and I can't get it going. It's not a hardware problem, or at least it doesnt' seem to be. I use PowerDVD, and that was telling me I had some problem with my TV Out card (I dont' even know what that is). So, I uninstalled and reinstalled PowerDVD, and now it just tells me there's an internal error. I tried Interactual player, and that does absolutely nothing. I tried Windows Media, and that plays two seconds and then tells me an error occured and it needs to close. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the actual drive, and that still didnt' help. If you can help me, please do! I rented a movie and it's due back today, and I'd kind of like to see it! :)

well why don't you take out the drive and put it back in again reading the instructions carefully. Then put the drivers for it on the computer then reinstall the software. See if that works.

The TV out part would be your video card if it has ya TV out on it. try uninstalling both your DVD player and your graphics card then reinstall them and see if it works then.

Do you not have another DVD player to watch it on?

Back
Top Bottom